Practices - Quality Learning Environments

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
sonia.v

Practices - Quality Learning Environments

Post by sonia.v » Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:50 pm

Hi there everyone who is studying the Diploma I am currently stuck on the following question any help would be grateful...

YOU WILL NEED TO IDENTIFY GOVERNMENTS STANDARDS/AGENCIES AND ORGANISATIONAL POLICIES AND PROCEDURES PET-NAILING TO THE PROVISION OF QUALITY LEARNING ENVIRONMENT . LIST THE RELEVANT NATIONAL QUALITY STANDARDS AGENCIES AND ORGANISATIONAL POLICES AND PROCEDURES AND PROVIDE A BRIEF SUMMARY OF EACH OUTLINING THE ROLE THE CONTRIBUTE TO PROVIDING QUALITY LEARNING ENVIRONMENTS

cathiek
Coach
Coach

Re: Practices - Quality Learning Environments

Post by cathiek » Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:01 pm

Sonia - go to the ACECQA site. They are the governing body and have heaps of info.
Cathiek

sonia.v

Post by sonia.v » Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:06 pm

does it have policies and procedures?

hope
Participator
Participator

Post by hope » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:01 pm

I am looking for the same thing policies and procedures pertaining to the provision of learning environment
tried ACECQA could not find any thing you please help assessment due in two days please desperate :sweating:

hope
Participator
Participator

Post by hope » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:22 pm

hope wrote:I am looking for the same thing policies and procedures pertaining to the provision of learning environment
tried ACECQA could not find any thing you please help assessment due in two days please desperate :sweating:
there is so much not sure any more please help me sort this one out