Legal Cluster Assessment 3 Due In 3 Days

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
kellymm20
Helper
Helper

Legal Cluster Assessment 3 Due In 3 Days

Post by kellymm20 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:52 pm

So i received an email today reminding me that my assessment is due on SUNDAY...I thought it was next Sunday :(

I dont know what IM going to do. I have 3 questions completed and just need to show them to my mentor, have her read them and sign them. And then i have written notes for 2 other questions to get a 'transcript' going (which i plan to record on my phone)...and i have started on the last question. I dont know if it is achievable in the next couple of days but i have a slight extension due to being in a car accident last week so potentially i have an extra week but feel guilty taking it.

Feeling so stressed and worried that i cant even get any sleep. Hopefully tomorrow goes well and i feel a lot better about it all. Worst case scenario is i will have to submit my assessment with no chance for a re submission if i have anything wrong. Please cross your fingers and toes for me.

Kelly

Lorina

Re: Legal Cluster Assessment 3 Due In 3 Days

Post by Lorina » Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:57 am

Kelly sorry to hear you were in a car accident! Are you alright? Is your family safe??

I'm sure you'l be able to complete it by Sunday but if not just take the extra week. You would rather hand in a great assignment, then one that is half done because you ran out of time!

You can do it!

I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

:geek:,
Lorina

kellymm20
Helper
Helper

Post by kellymm20 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:38 am

Thank you Lorina....

I barely slept last night with worry but Im trying to stay positive. Both my daughter and I had sore backs for about a week but we are slowly starting to feel better. It could have been much worse so Im very thankful.

Here is hoping that today goes very well :)

Paula42

Post by Paula42 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:16 am

Good Luck Kelly!! You will get it done! Keeping everything crossed for today.. you will walk out of there tonight with it all recorded and then its not so hard to just type it all up, the hard work will be done by then!
Paula :kiss:

kellymm20
Helper
Helper

Post by kellymm20 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:23 am

Thank you again ladies! Your words of encouragement and support have most definitely been helpful!...Unfortunately even after a very long day at the centre today and then coming home and doing 6 hours of study, I now know im not going to have this assessment finished by Sunday and that's OK. I did make a lot of progress today and i had some fantastic time saving ideas from my mentor. Hopefully maybe by mnoday/tuesday i will be all finished. I had 3 questions signed off today and had some very long in depth discussions but i need tomorrow to refine all the details and then the weekend to type it up and hopefully have it signed off early next week. Its been a big learning curve and i have certainly learnt to make a good head start on assessment 3 at the BEGINNING of every cluster from here on out! It hasn't helped that i have already started the next cluster (I also had to work on assessment 2 for this today as it is also due soon) and i will have to reassess this as i continue my study but i have had a crappy run of luck lately so things can only get better from here!

If anyone reads this i can only offer the advice that assessment 3 for any cluster is very time consuming and should be started as early as possible! Perhaps a topic could be started for students just offering them that advice? I surely could have benefited from it :)

Fingers crossed for another great day tomorrow! :)

Kelly