How to write strategic plan

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Gill

How to write strategic plan

Post by Gill » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:01 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCIC501A Manage children’s services workplace practice to address regulations and quality assurance.
Your Assignment Type: Case Scenario
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Advanced Knowledge

Your Question?
Your task is to write a Strategic Plan to include the provision of breakfast for children attending a service that operates from 6am - 6pm. There are 25 children aged (1.6 – 5yrs) who arrive at the centre from 6am – 7.45am (the period when breakfast will be served).
For the purposes of this exercise assume this is a 60 place centre, with four rooms and 14 F/T staff as well as a non-teaching Director and 4 P/T floaters.
a. Complete a SWOT analysis
b. Set goals
c. Devise an action plan
d. Describe how you will communicate the plan
Note you may assume there is a cook available and there are sufficient funds to run the breakfast program.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I have no idea how to do this strategic plan.
if anyone could help me this one i will be very grateful :(

Description and Message:
:( :(

Lorina

Re: How to write strategic plan

Post by Lorina » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:57 am

I've got some information for you which will help with this question:

Strategic Planner
Sample Strategic Plan
Breakfast Ideas

[attachment=0]food_nutrition_early_childhood.pdf[/attachment]
:geek:,
L.A
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.