Help with the Assisgnment

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Rrice2031

Help with the Assisgnment

Post by Rrice2031 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:21 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Unit CHC50908 Foster Social development in Early Childhood
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
Hi

I need help with an assessment tool that goes like this: Plan 5 experiences that will encourage children to be supportive and co-operative with each other: you are to then evaluate each experience and comment if they were successful in implementing that experience? if not what could have done better?

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
At the outset I know that we have to encourage children to respect each other's needs, communicate and be supportive children who have difficulty interacting with their peers.
What type of experiences we can plan to be supportive and co-operative with other. I need some examples please. If any one knows from where I can get those information?

Description and Message:

Rrice2031

Re: Help with the Assisgnment

Post by Rrice2031 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:43 am

Many thanks!!! Lorina