Ethics In Practice, Principles Of Ethical Decisions, Ethical Behaviour & Legal Problems

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Leanne99

Ethics In Practice, Principles Of Ethical Decisions, Ethical Behaviour & Legal Problems

Post by Leanne99 » Sun May 25, 2014 6:23 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Legislation and policy
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
Professional and ethical behaviour
Ethical considerations and ethical behaviour play a key role in the manner in which educators are required to conduct themselves within the early childhood education and care profession
Describe why ethics in practice is important
Outline the principle of ethical decision making and how you may address common ethical issues
Describe the difference between ethical behaviour and legal problems

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
Ethical practice is set around upholding values, morals and beliefs of a service or profession. Ethics are subjective as they are first determined by individuals and formed from personal experience, culture, values and beliefs

Description and Message:
Last edited by Lorina on Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Leanne99

Re: Ethics In Practice, Principles Of Ethical Decisions, Ethical Behaviour & Legal Problems

Post by Leanne99 » Thu May 29, 2014 7:49 pm

Do you have any more information on this that will help me answer the above questions as I am unsure on what to write and I have tried my best