Establish & Implement Plans for dev co-operative Behaviour

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
JenV75

Establish & Implement Plans for dev co-operative Behaviour

Post by JenV75 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:07 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCIC510A
Your Assignment Type: Case Scenario
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
I have a scenario where a child is attending a long day care 5 days per week and both parents have busy careers. The child is starting to act up and be disruptive and aggressive in the room. A meeting needs to be set up to discuss the concerning behaviour with the parents. The question in my assignment is to list any professional referral bodies the I can refer the child and parents for support. I am stuck with this question as I am very new to the industry.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
My answer so far is a Maternal Child Health Nurse, and local council family services that offer family counselling. However I do not feel this is enough and if anyone has any other ideas where the family could be referred to for support would be a great help! Thank you!!

Description and Message: