Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care CHC50113

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
tracyck1

Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care CHC50113

Post by tracyck1 » Fri May 09, 2014 5:46 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCECE018
Your Assignment Type: Other
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
Self-Esteem and Self-Concept

10. Describe self-esteem and self-concept (read “Programming and Planning in Early Childhood Settings” – prescribe text page 82)

Self-esteem: is a basic development in a child’s learning in the environments.

11. What is the difference between these two terms?

➢ The difference between self-esteem and self-concept is the image you have in yourself. Self-esteem is how confident you are. Self-esteem is one’s feelings of high or low self-worth. Self-concept is a sense of one’s identity and personal worth and all out thoughts and feeling about us in answer to the question is “Who am I?” Children learn from the play and interaction with peers and caregiver.

12. Suggest some appropriate experiences that could foster these traits in a child describe how they do this.

13. Culture plays a big part in the development of a child’s self-concept. Identify a few ways in which culture influences a child’s self-concept

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
11. What is the difference between these two terms?

➢ The difference between self-esteem and self-concept is the image you have in yourself. Self-esteem is how confident you are. Self-esteem is one’s feelings of high or low self-worth. Self-concept is a sense of one’s identity and personal worth and all out thoughts and feeling about us in answer to the question is “Who am I?” Children learn from the play and interaction with peers and caregiver.

Description and Message:
PLEASE NEED HELP AND I DO APPRECIATE IT !!!

Lorina

Re: Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care CHC50113

Post by Lorina » Sun May 11, 2014 4:43 am

See if the following helps:

Me, Myself and I
Self Esteem
Cultural Influences

You can use the infomration above and adapt it to your question...

Hopefully this gives you an idea,

:geek:,
L.A

tracyck1

Post by tracyck1 » Mon May 12, 2014 8:27 pm

Thank you very much for your help :)

Tracie

tracyck1

Post by tracyck1 » Sun May 18, 2014 8:10 pm

Thanks guys I passed this assignments :)