Differences In Children's Ability

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Eilleen
Helper
Helper

Differences In Children's Ability

Post by Eilleen » Wed May 27, 2015 9:02 pm

Hi everyone
small dilemma hoping I am on the right track. Please let me know. Thanks in advance

Explain how their different abilities influenced the way they participated in one of these activities.

My answer is that in this activity(CUBBY HOUSE)

Ruby–Rose is a quiet child and is part aboriginal. She does take a bit of coaxing to do things.
Telia is a little more boisterous. So the differences between the two girls with their abilities are:
Telia was the one who did most of the work in the cubby house and Ruby said she wasn’t sure.
I encouraged her to try and she did.
Telia found a different way of cleaning and instead of just sweeping out the sand through the door
she got a broom and shovel and threw the sand out the open window.
Ruby used a broom and swept it through the front door.
Once the cubby was clean Ruby bought some dolls into the cubby and Telia bought cooking equipment in
Last edited by Lorina on Thu May 28, 2015 6:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: Differences In Children's Ability

Post by Lorina » Thu May 28, 2015 6:06 am

It sounds like you're on the right track! You mentioned how each child participated differently in this activity...

Although, I'm not familiar with the scenario...

:geek:,
Lorina