Cot Room Regulation and Guidelines Followed

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Educater
Participator
Participator

Cot Room Regulation and Guidelines Followed

Post by Educater » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:57 pm

what regulations/guidelines are followed in relation to distance apart cots are spaced?

b)what is the purpose of this regulation/guideline?

c) what are the legislative requirements in relation to the positioning, location and lighting of exit signs?

plz plz plz plz plz sumbody quickly reply as i have to submit it on monday or tuesday..waiting waiting for ur replies
....thanks in advance....

and if you can plz help me out with this one too

i am tryign but not exactly getting where to begin it from
2) during the cause of your career you are likely to work with children with a range of diabilities that will require you to adapt the environment to ensure the child's safety. It will not be possible to be familiar with the wide range of disabilities with which may be present and it is therefore important that you are familiar with easy-to-access resources that you can use as quick and reliable and accurate source of information.
acess and describe the content of three websites that you could use to provide you with information that will assisst you to make informed decisions about safety issues for children with disabilities.???

uffff sucha long thing and an't getting what to do about it
i hope sumbody will answer my questions
waiting
waitng
waiting

Lorina

Re: Cot Room Regulation and Guidelines Followed

Post by Lorina » Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:36 pm

Hi Nida,

You're busy with assignments over this weekend...:lol:

what regulations/guidelines are followed in relation to distance apart cots are spaced?

I checked out the Childcare Regulation it states that "The beds must be placed so that there is enough space for an adult to walk between the beds and to gain easy access to each bed from either side of the bed".

what is the purpose of this regulation/guideline

The purpose of the rules and regulations is to provide minimum health and sanitation requirements for the operation and maintenance of child care facilities in order to protect the health of children and staff in these facilities.

c) what are the legislative requirements in relation to the positioning, location and lighting of exit signs

This question has already been answered in our forum. You can find it in Childcare Professionals Lounge---> Early Childhood Studies ----> "Legislative Requirements Dealing With Exit Signs" (or) click on this link to view post: http://www.aussiechildcarenetwork.com/v ... ?f=34&t=91

acess and describe the content of three websites that you could use to provide you with information that will assisst you to make informed decisions about safety issues for children with disabilities

For this questions it's pretty easy... all you need to do is Google "Children With Disabilities and Safety" and a list of websites will come up. Then write a brief description of what the website is about.

Hopefully with the above info you should be able to finish your assignments by tomorrow.

:geek:,
L.A

Educater
Participator
Participator

Post by Educater » Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:48 am

thankssss L.A :P :P :D
you really are great person -helping out others
:arrow: 8-) 8-) 8-)
may god keep you helathy and wealthy with knowledge though..hehehe
thanks a lot

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:01 pm

Thank you Nida,

you are a sweetheart! :D

nicholam

Post by nicholam » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:02 pm

Where in the regs is this - I've looked and looked!!

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:25 pm

As far as I know this was in the previous Childcare Regulation however it is not in the National Regulation.

nicholam

Post by nicholam » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:40 pm

Thanks, I re and reread the National regs and could not find it anywhere, thought I was going odd!