Children services diploma

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
sulodas

Children services diploma

Post by sulodas » Thu May 01, 2014 7:08 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCFC506A foster childrens language and communication development
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
why it is important to contribute to assessment of language and communication skills and planning appropriate support strategies.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
importance are:
1. language and communication skills are the key components of children's socialization.
2. children will become more expressive with their peers.
3. children can communicate their needs and they will feel belong to the comunity

Description and Message:
i need a help... i am not sure about my answer...... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Lorina

Re: Children services diploma

Post by Lorina » Sat May 03, 2014 4:13 pm

Yes. you're on the right track with your response...

We also have the following article available in our Wiki, in Teaching Children on language which may help as well:

Improving Language Skills In Children

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A

sulodas

Re: Children services diploma

Post by sulodas » Wed May 07, 2014 10:21 pm

thanks a loooottttt