CHCPR515A - Sustainability Evaluation Strategies

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
tiger2

CHCPR515A - Sustainability Evaluation Strategies

Post by tiger2 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:44 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCPR515A Develop and Implement a Program to Support Sustainable Practices
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Advanced Knowledge

Your Question?
4. After all the hard work writing policies, analysis and implantation actions plans, the essential last stage of the cycle is evaluation and review.
a. Identify at least 2 strategies that you could use to evaluate, monitor or document your sustainability enhancement project that you have carried out ensure these strategies will involve all stakeholders

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
A survey- it would involve all stakeholders, families, educators, other communities and children can answer verbally
?????mind blank????

Description and Message:
I know this seems a pretty straight forward question and answer but for the life of me i have had a massive mind blank, i would appreciate any assistance. thank you
Last edited by Lorina on Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: Sustainability

Post by Lorina » Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:19 am

Yes, a survey can be used. Once you gather the information than you can use that to make your evaluation.

You could also do the same for question and answers, multiple choice questions, a poll etc.

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A