CHCPR509A - Regulations & Law Relating To Documentation

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
indiachristina

CHCPR509A - Regulations & Law Relating To Documentation

Post by indiachristina » Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCPR509A - Assessment 3: Programs and documentation
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
Hi, I need to identify and list all the relevant sections of the following that relate to documentation and programming:
- legislation 9national Early Education and Care Services Law Act 2010, National Early Education and Care Services Regulations 2011)

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I have no answer cause my brain is dead! I have tried so many things and its just not working and I don't know why!

Description and Message:
Nothing I try is coming up with good results. Someone please help! :sweating: :thumbdown: :sweating: :thumbdown:
Last edited by Lorina on Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: Assignment help - having issues

Post by Lorina » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:10 am

Check out the following topic. I've added a PDF document to the National Law and Regulations. You should be able to find what you're looking for from here itself:

CHCIC501B - Questions On Assessment, NQS, Providers, Compliance

Hope this help,

:geek:,
L.A