chcpr509a PLANNING PREPARTAION TOOL

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
chichen26

chcpr509a PLANNING PREPARTAION TOOL

Post by chichen26 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:43 am

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: assessment 3 task 1 for cluster 4 educational program and practice
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
I am finding it realy hard i am hoping someone can help me i have put a call into tafe 2 weeks ago and sent emails and got nothing back and i have to have this done by next week.. i have to fill in a form called a planning prepartaion too. I have shown it to work mates and noone uses it so they can't help has anyone got an example of one filled in?? thanks

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
PLANNING PREPARTAION TOOL Name of the Child/Children:
Date of planned experience: 11/03/2014 Age group: 3-4 years
Date of the original observation/work sample/photo observation etc:
Summary of child’s interest and abilities from original documentation.

Where to from here? (brainstorm ideas that would extend on the documentation gathered)

What EYLF outcome links to the documentation?

The planned experience/environment chosen:

What is the outcome/goal do you want the children to achieve?

What ELYF outcome links to the planned experience/environment?

Location/Timing:
In the kindy room 10am

Resources to be used:
Paper paint and shapes (cookie cutters, lego)

Strategies used by the educator to cater for all levels of capabilities: (Remember all children’s additional needs need to be supported) Strategies you will use to support and encourage co-operation: (For example, initiating, modelling, prompting, encouraging, playing alongside, giving directions, asking questions, extending, demonstrating etc.)

Description and Message:

Lorina

Re: chcpr509a PLANNING PREPARTAION TOOL

Post by Lorina » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:15 am

You can have a look at our sample observations in Online Tools to give you an idea on what to write...

Sample Observations - LDC

For this you need to have a previous observation you can work from. When writing up that observation you should be able to determine the child's interests and what they are able to do which needs to be recorded on this planning tool.

With the EYLF Outcomes these may help:

How Children Can Achieve EYLF Learning Outcomes
How Educators Can Promote EYLF Learning Outcomes

For cooperation this ideas may help:

Cooperation and Sharing
Cooperative Learning

I'm quite surprised that no-one was able to assist you, just because they dont use it doesn't mean they shouldn't help... It's actually a simple form to fill in and is similar to an observation template with a few additions...

Anyways, hopefully I helped...

:geek:,
L.A