CHCORG506E - Coordinate the work environment

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
elanf
Participator
Participator

CHCORG506E - Coordinate the work environment

Post by elanf » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:04 pm

Hey guys,

Just looking for some guidance. Hoping I'm on the right path here. I will attach a picture of the task ;
IMG_0739.JPG
Okay, so my attempt at creating an agenda..

AGENDA 4/6/2016
6.35pm

Purpose of meeting: Discuss general staff performance in areas of the workplace that could be improved. All staff belonging to the service will be in attendance of this meeting.

Performance areas in need of improvement:
Respect for the child - social interactions, attitude, family involvement (policies relating; 4.1 Code of Conduct, 5.1 Interactions with Children Policy, 6.2 Inclusion and Equity Policy)
Respect for the co-worker - co-worker repeatedly running late for shifts, multiple sick days, delegating daily tasks/duties fairly (policies relating; 4.1 Code of Conduct, 4.4 Staffing Policy)
Hygiene practices - policy not always being adhered to (policies relating; 2.7 Dealing with Infectious Diseases, 2.15 Hygiene Policy)

I realise I have not answered the last question, just wanted to get an idea of if I was on the right track .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.