CHCORG428A - Receiving Feedback To Plan A Feedback Session

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
pomsky73

CHCORG428A - Receiving Feedback To Plan A Feedback Session

Post by pomsky73 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:35 pm

Hi I was wondering if anyone could help possibly with this question for the unit - Reflect on and improve own Professional Practice.

Select someone from whom you would like to receive feedback and use this activity to plan a feedback session?

I am doing my Diploma online and wondering if this is feedback purely from a manager/supervisor or can you request feedback from clients?

Thanks in advance

Lisa

Corinna

Re: CHCORG428A Help please

Post by Corinna » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:49 pm

I also need help with labelling each action and feelings and they provide a table with the type of negative reaction of feedback that they represent. has anyone done this question ?

Lorina

Re: CHCORG428A - Receiving Feedback To Plan A Feedback Session

Post by Lorina » Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:44 pm

pomsky73 wrote:QR_BBPOST Select someone from whom you would like to receive feedback and use this activity to plan a feedback session?

It sounds like the feedback either. As long as someone who has observe you and able to give you feedback
Corinna wrote:QR_BBPOST labelling each action and feelings and they provide a table with the type of negative reaction of feedback that they represent. has anyone done this question ?

Is this based on a scenario... Can you add more information so I can help...

:geek:,
Lorina