CHCINF407D - Responding To Teachers Commnents Of Children

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
cherpy

CHCINF407D - Responding To Teachers Commnents Of Children

Post by cherpy » Mon May 09, 2016 8:38 pm

please help with this scenario.

Transitions II
The visits to the school have been very successful with all schools happy to participate. The teachers who visit the centre have asked the following questions/or made the following comments.
1 The teacher from Blue Bay Public comments that one of the two June birthdays does not seem ready (socially/emotionally for school)
2 The teacher from Purpletown Public School notices the child with learning difficulties and asks for information about the child’s learning needs.
3 The teacher from Blue Bay Catholic School also comments on the apparent lack of school readiness of some of the younger children.
4 A teacher from one of the private schools observes the child with behaviour problems being aggressive towards others. The teacher comments that this child may not ‘fit in’ at the school.

When responding to each teacher what policies or key documents will guide your response?

my answers so far....
2-learning profile of the child

a friend and i are extremely stuck....

Lorina

Re: CHCINF407D - Responding To Teachers Commnents Of Children

Post by Lorina » Wed May 11, 2016 9:47 am

I think for each one you need to talk about the EYLF and the NQS and about play based learning, inclusion support and strategies you're implementing in regards to behaviour management.

The following may help:

Guide TO The NQF
Understanding EYLF

You should also refer to the centres policies and procedures in regards to school readiness and behaviour management.

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
Lorina