CHCFC507A - Linking Musical Activities To EYLF & Support Children

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
alina
Participator
Participator

CHCFC507A - Linking Musical Activities To EYLF & Support Children

Post by alina » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:47 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: use music to enhance children's experience and development
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
1. How you would introduce each experience?
2. How your experiences encourage development and learning and link to Early Years Learning Framework?
3. Examples of how each experience is inclusive?
4. The role of the educator in supporting children's involvement?

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
i really very confuse, don't understand how to start. if anyone give me any clue that would be appreciated.
thanks in advance,
alina

Description and Message:
Last edited by Lorina on Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: CHCFC507A - Linking Musical Activities To EYLF & Support Children

Post by Lorina » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:18 am

I'm guessing by the module name you are doing these experiences based on music and movement...

First off you need to find some musical experience you can offer to the children. You can find some in here:

Musical Experiences For Children

1. You need to write how you will introduce the experience. Will you do it during group time? On a rainy day? Invite a couple of children? Talk to the group about it etc.

2. Choose outcomes that children can achieve through the experience: How Children Can Achieve EYLF Learning Outcomes and development children achieve: Child Development

3. Inclusive Practices can include: music from different cultures, musical instruments typical of different cultures,children have the opportunity to hear music, learn songs and see dances of different cultural groups, children taught finger plays, rhymes, songs in community languages etc.

4. What you do to support children? Do you encourage children to participate, do you sit back and watch, are you actively involved, do you particpate in the experience as well etc.

Hope this gives you some ideas to get started,

:geek:,
L.A

alina
Participator
Participator

Post by alina » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:51 pm

Hi lorina, i really want to say thanks a lot to you for your great help. The material you gave that is really very good.
Thank you very much once again,
Alina

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:21 am

No problem Alina! Glad I could help you through your questions! :thumbup:

:geek:,
L.A