CHCFC507A - Identifying Musical Experiences To Enhance Development

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Jord27

CHCFC507A - Identifying Musical Experiences To Enhance Development

Post by Jord27 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:54 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCFC507A
Your Assignment Type: Other
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
Identify and provide an example of a musical experience for children that might be used to enhance their development under each of these headings:

Singing.

musical instruments:

chants and rhymes

listening experiences.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
i don't have a answer.

Description and Message:
I have read the material over and over again and the question over and over again, but I am still confused. I just need one example of any and so i can have a better understanding of it, then I can work from there.
Last edited by Lorina on Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: CHCFC507A help, confused.

Post by Lorina » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:49 am

Some examples could be:

For musical instruments you can give the children tapping sticks to tap along to the beat of music. Or you can give the children an assortment of musical instruments that they can choose to play along with music.

For chants and rhymes you can make a big dice out of paper. On each side of the dice you can stick images of popular rhymes. Select a child to roll the dice. Whatever side it rolls on the group of children have to sing that particular rhyme. Or as a group make up your own silly rhyme to sing.

For listening experiences you could play different types of music and get the children to move to the music. Like if you play something really fast they would run, something slow they will sway etc.

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A