CHCFC506A - Benefits Of Peer Interactions For Language

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
sophj144

CHCFC506A - Benefits Of Peer Interactions For Language

Post by sophj144 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:55 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: foster childrens language and communication development - CHCFC506A
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
Describe the benefits of peer interactions for a child developing their use of sentences and comprehension.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
The benefits of peer interactions for a child developing their use of sentences and comprehension are:
Montessori Method – they learn from each other and observation. Age appropriate for certain milestones.

Description and Message:
I would appreciate some help. it is due this week. if I cant get help its okay ill tell my techer I couldn't do it. I have a learning disability so its very hard. :sweating:
Last edited by Lorina on Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: language development

Post by Lorina » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:51 am

Even though you may have a learning disability you haven't let it stop you from pursuing what you want to do! :thumbup:

You can also include:

- develops the ability to understand and make oneself understood
- able to practice language skills with peers during play experiences
- a child with strong language skills and a rich vocabulary can model speaking and listening for this child

We are always here to help!

Hope this gives you a few more ideas,

:geek:,
L.A

sophj144

Re: CHCFC506A - Benefits Of Peer Interactions For Language

Post by sophj144 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:14 am

Thank you!!! Yes I always try my best. I got told I could never work in a workplace I'm gonna prove them wrong

JNP
Contributor
Contributor

Re: CHCFC506A - Benefits Of Peer Interactions For Language

Post by JNP » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:11 am

Hi Sophj144
As long as you have the passion for working with children, you will get there, I know you will. You will prove them wrong.

Good Luck
Jules.