CHCFC503A - Investigate Resources For Healthy Self Esteem

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Priyagood
Participator
Participator

CHCFC503A - Investigate Resources For Healthy Self Esteem

Post by Priyagood » Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:23 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCFC503A foster social development in early childhood
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
For this task you are required to investigate resources that can be used to support the development of a healthy self esteem.(you may on one particular age or a variety of age groups of your choice).
The first resource:focus on particular groups within the community-for example children who are from a non English speaking background or children who are disadvantaged.
The second resource: focus on children who originate from an aboriginal or torre strait islander community.
Resources may include books,games,teaching aids that can be used with children ,reading material for parents,ideas pack for parents to enhance understanding of the importance of a healthy self esteem, games that parents can play with children etc.
1) identify a minimum of two resources.( you are not required to produce or purchase any resources unless you wish to do so.)
2)describe each resources in detail- what it is,how it can be used,how it can be sourced(or how it could be made).
3) identify the target audience for each resources.
4) describe how you would introduce each resources to your target audience.
5) describe how you would evaluated the effectiveness of each resources.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
Across the room make a corner for culture background

Description and Message:
I m stuck on this que and and need to submit by this Friday ..pls can you help me
Last edited by Lorina on Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Re: Healthy self esteem

Post by fchaudari76 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:26 am

The question clearly asks you what it wants you just need to think of the resources you will use and how you will use them

1) identify a minimum of two resources.( you are not required to produce or purchase any resources unless you wish to do so.) - choose and write down 2 resources you will be using
2)describe each resources in detail- what it is, how it can be used, how it can be sourced(or how it could be made). - self explanatory
3) identify the target audience for each resources - who will be using each resource eg. children from non English speaking background, disadvantaged children, aboriginal children?
4) describe how you would introduce each resources to your target audience - self explanatory
5) describe how you would evaluated the effectiveness of each resources. - how would you know if the resource you have used has worked?

Priyagood
Participator
Participator

Post by Priyagood » Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:09 pm

Thanks.i read your ans but I am still confuse which resource I need to choose to start with and what I need to write after that?
Coz I can't understand this question so far... So pls can you help me how can I write in their .....

Priyagood
Participator
Participator

Post by Priyagood » Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:36 am

[quote="Priyagood"]Thanks.i read your ans but I am still confuse which resource I need to choose to start with and what I need to write after that?
Coz I can't understand this question so far... So pls can you help me how can I write in their ..... :sweating:

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:26 am

Again read the question they have given you idea of resources
Resources may include books,games,teaching aids that can be used with children ,reading material for parents,ideas pack for parents to enhance understanding of the importance of a healthy self esteem, games that parents can play with children etc.

Priyagood
Participator
Participator

Re: CHCFC503A - Investigate Resources For Healthy Self Esteem

Post by Priyagood » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:41 pm

Thanks dear.i read question properly but I want to what type of games or book I can include?
I am so confused .....

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Post by fchaudari76 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:47 pm

Sorry we cannot feed you answers. You need to be able to understand & think of things on your own
If you were choosing a book for disadvantaged children would you choose a story about children who had everything & were well to do and had every advantage in life? Or would you choose one about children like themselves but who had then managed to change their circumstances?

Priyagood
Participator
Participator

Post by Priyagood » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Thanks ...
I got it now I understand the way how I need to write.... Thanks again