CHCFC503A

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
linu.20
Helper
Helper

CHCFC503A

Post by linu.20 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:38 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: social interactions
Your Assignment Type: Case Scenario
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
statement /situation suggest why the education response is appropriate ? why it is an appropriate responce ?

01.kalyn (4.5yer) flings herself onto the cushions where the educator is reading to a few children and announces .no one will give me turn .it's not fair (there is no room at the collage table and kalyn could not persuade anyone to give up their place for her
Educator response :-you ill have to wait until a space is free kalyn .what can you do while you are waiting ?

02. hanna (4yrs)complains because Lucy refuses to play with her to the exclusion of others. lucy doesn't want to be my friend anymore . she wants to play with the others .
Educator response :-Lucy is enjoying playing with other girls. you can join in the group or can do somethings on your own

03.Chen (3.2yer) wants to be the helper in the toddlers's room , but it is not his turn , its ollie's turn to day .He puts his hands on hands on his hips ansd stamps his foot. but i want to have my turn now .he yells.

educators response :- I m sorry Chen but it 's ollie turn today .you will have to wait until it's your day .I know you like helping with the toddlers and you do a good job.You ll need to think of somethings else you would like to do

04.Marco (4.3yer) is refusing to help the others to pack away the blocks where he has been playing for the last 30 minites .I don't have to help because i did't make that gig mess.

educator response:-marco you have been playing with the blocks .you need to help pack them away .you can pick up the long blocks or the little colours blocks

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
i need a help for this question please ,anyone can can hep for me

Description and Message:

Lorina

Re: CHCFC503A

Post by Lorina » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:54 pm

With each of the educator's response do you think it's fair what they are saying? Do they give an explanation and a suggested alternative? What would you do and say in each scenario? Please add your suggestion so I can help you out.

:geek:,
L.A