CHCECE041

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
ninamurselovic

CHCECE041

Post by ninamurselovic » Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:55 pm

Identify at least three credible and authoritative sources for health and safety information which can be used in for an early childhood setting and explain how they can be used to inform practice.

Mounika 8590

Re: CHCECE049

Post by Mounika 8590 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:42 pm

The following activity is to be a minimum of 300 words. The examples given, and other information may be used, but cannot be the total information provided in the activity.

research and reference this activity, identifying the source/s of the information.

Draft Environmental Responsibility Plan

In this activity , need to write a ‘draft’ environmental responsibility plan. The environmental responsibility plan is a key document of an early childhood education and care service. It details the targets, objectives and procedures that will be adopted in order to achieve the goals set out in the environmental policy.

describe the methods for developing the plan including, as an example:

• Mission Statement
• The aim of the plan
• Brief details of the environmental policy
• Identifying roles and responsibilities
• Setting specific, measurable targets, including recycling, upcycling, waste management, purchasing
• Identifying risks
• Methods for managing environmental impact
• Establishing procedures for communication
• Establishing procedures for training
• Establishing procedures for reporting
• Compliance with environmental legislation
• Compliance with governing bodies
• Adhering to governing body guidelines
• Auditing of non-compliances and corrective actions
• Establishing links with the community
• Reviewing environmental performance against set targets
Identifying the key stakeholders that should be involved in developing the plan and explain why this is important; including who they are, and how involved

Can someone help me how to answer this please? Am very confused

mon1988

Re: CHCECE041

Post by mon1988 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:07 pm

hello im currently working on my first assessment for my Diploma the unit code is chcece041 im not sure how it anwser a question i have regarding the National Regulations and also the policies and procedures services are required to have for health and safety

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:26 pm

Hi!

Can you please tell me the question...

:geek:,
Lorina

Isaac Nguyen

Post by Isaac Nguyen » Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:10 pm

ninamurselovic wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:55 pm
Identify at least three credible and authoritative sources for health and safety information which can be used in for an early childhood setting and explain how they can be used to inform practice.
You can specify what exactly you need, maybe I have the information that you need