CHCECE023 - Purpose Of Questionnaire, Questions To Gain Insight In Child's Belonging, Being & Becoming

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
vasuki.sivasangar
Participator
Participator

CHCECE023 - Purpose Of Questionnaire, Questions To Gain Insight In Child's Belonging, Being & Becoming

Post by vasuki.sivasangar » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:40 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Analyse information to inform learning
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
1. A brief introduction as to the purpose of the questionnaire and why you are requiring this information.
2. A minimum of 5 questions that attempt to gain an insight into the child's sense of belonging, being and becoming and therefore assist you in your future planning.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
1. I need to know about the culture, language skills, eating routine for the child .
2. Did you notice your child is he/she listening the music?
How you feed your baby? What type of food your baby likes?
Did your child he/she anxious to play with other children?

Description and Message:
Hai every body please help me to do the assignment.

sugi :sweating:
Last edited by Lorina on Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: CHCECE023 - Purpose Of Questionnaire, Questions To Gain Insight In Child's Belonging, Being & Becoming

Post by Lorina » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:46 pm

This may help:

Understanding EYLF

For Q1 why do you need to know this? Is it to gain insight to implement individual caring routines, to add onto the program, to update your own knowledge about the child? You need to add why you are doing it in the first place.

For Q2 have a look at the article I provided and it will help you to understand belonging, being and becoming for your questions.

:geek:,
L.A

vasuki.sivasangar
Participator
Participator

Re: CHCECE023 - Purpose Of Questionnaire, Questions To Gain Insight In Child's Belonging, Being & Becoming

Post by vasuki.sivasangar » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:07 pm

Thank you Lorina. But still I couldnt understand,

sugi