CHCECE016 Establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment for children

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Yolanda
Participator
Participator

CHCECE016 Establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment for children

Post by Yolanda » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:12 pm

Dose any one have a policy on Immunisation or sick children on had I can look at as I need to include some information from it to finish off one the last part of my parent news letter. as this is a resubmission request from my lecture

The SCENARIO is

The Centre for Communicable Diseases has issued a media release expressing concern about the rise in the number of children being admitted to hospital with measles. Several parents have approached you to find out whether any children from your service have had measles. You cannot disclose this information but you decide that this is a good time to write a newsletter item to remind all the families and the staff about the importance of immunisation for children and adults in early childhood services and to reassure families that the procedures in place meet all of the recommended guidelines and regulations for immunisations.

Thanks