CHCECE016 – Establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment for children

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
MJ1991
Participator
Participator

CHCECE016 – Establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment for children

Post by MJ1991 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:37 pm

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can give me some help with my last few questions for this unit as I'm having a bit of trouble. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

1. Students will role-play an initial enrolment interview with a family regarding the admission of their child into the service.
Students will particularly focus on aspects of the interview, which address the child’s individual health requirements and care routines.

A: As I am doing my Diploma through distance learning I am required to write a script instead of role-playing however I am unsure of all the aspects that would be discussed, I am assuming some things would be vaccinations, any and all health problems e.g. asthma, allergies and/or anaphylaxis, dietary requirements, feeding and rest times for babies. I can't really think of many other things that could be discussed upon enrolment.

2. What types of health requirements do you think families will typically wish to discuss with educators upon enrolment?

A: Again similar or same answer as above

3. List 6 open questions we can ask family members to encourage open and honest communication regarding their child’s health requirements.

A: Can't really think of any open ended questions for this only closed ones such as 'does your child have any allergies?' ' does you child have asthma?' etc.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give.

Kindest regards,
Melanie

sonu kaur

Re: CHCECE016 – Establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment for children

Post by sonu kaur » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:31 pm

Write a policy and procedure for an education and care service provider on moving and fitting car seats including necessary training and testing required of the educators.