CHCECE0013 - Mind Mapping For Child Strengths, Interests & Needs

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
bjbarko

CHCECE0013 - Mind Mapping For Child Strengths, Interests & Needs

Post by bjbarko » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:47 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Chcece0013 use information about the child to inform practice
Your Assignment Type: Other
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
For completion of a child profile we must complete three mind maps one for strength, one interest and one needs of the child showing how we can support them in different areas of the childcare practice. I can remember the first two areas - routines is one and experiences is the other (my tafe assessor helped me remember these but could not remember it properly either.) but i cannot remember/find any information confirming this or what the last area is.

Could someone please shed some light on this.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
As I said, one mind map must be done for the child's strengths, interests and needs, with ideas of support in daily routine, experience and ................. the last area I don't know.

Description and Message:
we only had a very short discussion and intruction on how/ what to do with our teacher? Unfortunately I didn't get to see it all either because I was late!
Last edited by Lorina on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: CHCECE0013 - Mind Mapping For Child Strengths, Interests & Needs

Post by Lorina » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:54 am

Could it be something like developmental planning? Development seems like the only one that is missing but I'm not sure either. I tried researching your question online but can't find it...

Sorry couldn't be of more help,

:geek:,
L.A

bjbarko

Re: CHCECE0013 - Mind Mapping For Child Strengths, Interests & Needs

Post by bjbarko » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:27 am

Thanks very much for the reply