CHCCS400C - Local government laws

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Believe

CHCCS400C - Local government laws

Post by Believe » Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:44 pm

Hi everyone.

I am currently completing the first section of this assignment and am looking for some feedback/guidance in regard to Local Government Laws. Currently I have

Local government laws look after the needs of a local community or city Local government responsibilities include rubbish collection and recycling, town planning and facilities/services such as Childcare centres, swimming pools and parks.
The application in regards to my role as an educator is to be aware of any council regulations that may affect the day to day running of the centre for example whether or not there is a catchment zone for children to be able to attend the centre. Ensuring that refuse/recycling days are known so that rubbish is not building up around the centre.

thanks Nicole

Lorina

Re: CHCCS400C - Local Government Laws

Post by Lorina » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:30 pm

I think your response is good! :thumbup:

Here is some more information for further reading:

Local Government - SA

:geek:,
Lorina

Believe

Re: CHCCS400C - Local government laws

Post by Believe » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:26 pm

hi lorina
thanks so much for that I add a little more to my answer and have submitted it. thanks
Nicole