CHCCN520C - Toddlers Pouring Own Drinks When Needed

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Jay-dee

CHCCN520C - Toddlers Pouring Own Drinks When Needed

Post by Jay-dee » Fri May 02, 2014 6:33 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCCN520C
Your Assignment Type: Case Scenario
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
Mark is the room leader in toddler room in a small rural area. His room includes the usual play equipment for toddlers and a fridge to store food and drinks. Mark has a number of half full water jugs in the fridge and a stack of cups nearby. The toddlers access the fridge and pour their own drinks as needed

A) how will this attitude support the children's development across all areas of development?

B) how do our sterotypes affect our interactions with children?

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
Hey guys I've completed the rest of this cluster, this is the last question and for some reason I'm really struggling answering it I'm not asking for the answer but any help you can give me would be really appreciated

Description and Message:
Last edited by Lorina on Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: CHCCN520C - Toddlers Pouring Own Drinks When Needed

Post by Lorina » Sat May 03, 2014 8:55 pm

See if the following helps:

[attachment=0]self_help_skills.pdf[/attachment]
How Children Play

:geek:,
L.A
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.