CHCCN511B - Meaning Of High Quality Care & Duty Of Care

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
ryan

CHCCN511B - Meaning Of High Quality Care & Duty Of Care

Post by ryan » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:19 am

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCCN511B
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
. How would you explain the meaning of each of the following terms to a new employee? For each term give a practical example of its meaning in relation to daily workplace practice.
a. High quality care practices. 50 Words
b. duty of care

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I found the answer for 2 queston but not sure yet.that's the answer
It is obvious that carers in child care owe a duty of care to the children in their care. Children rely on their carers to ensure that they are properly cared for.It is not just children to whom the duty is owed, but also their families. Parents expect that carers will use their expertise to care for their children appropriately. For e.g. changing nappies, providing a safe environment, providing suitable mealtimes, supervising etc.

Description and Message:
can anyone plz give answer to my 2 question.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
thanx 8-)
Last edited by Lorina on Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

ryan

Re: CHCCN511B - Meaning Of High Quality Care & Duty Of Care

Post by ryan » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:21 am

hi sorry it's me again i need help with 1. high quality care practice.
thanx

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:40 am

How would you explain high quality care? How would you practically use high quality care in the workplace?

Please attempt to answer all question before receiving support for assignment questions.

For your second question, you are on the right track...

:geek:,
L.A

lily

Post by lily » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:03 am

Everyone agrees that safety and security are the foundations of high-quality care. Your child has to be safe (physically) as well as feel safe (emotionally), both with the caregiver or teacher and in the child care environment.
All rooms must be clean and uncluttered and free of hazards such as uncovered electrical outlets and poisonous chemicals. Furniture, materials, and toys should be age-appropriate. For example, the toys within reach of infants and toddlers, who put everything in their mouths, need to be large enough so that the children cannot choke on them.
The outdoor environment must be inviting and secure— safe, easily accessible, with age-appropriate outdoor equipment and lots of space for running and other large motor activities.
you can give example of nappy change procedure or mealtime procedure.
i hope this help you.