CHCCN511B - Fire equipment, location and training

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
manjot
Participator
Participator

CHCCN511B - Fire equipment, location and training

Post by manjot » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:52 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Chccn511b
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
1.where is fire fighter located in service? 2. Discuss the relevance of the equipment to it's location . 3. How are staff trained in the use of fire fighting equipment? 4. How is the fire training documented and how often does it take place?

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I tried to find on google but didn't received much help. I m running family day care I have fire blanket for emergency. Can anyone plz help these question? Thanx

Description and Message:
Last edited by Lorina on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: CHCCN511B - Fire equipment, location and training

Post by Lorina » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:32 pm

You will not be able to Google this info. You will need to gather this information from an early childhood setting itself.

If you are running a family day care, as part of the regulations you should have a fire policy and procedure. For this question they are wanting information on the fire policy and procedure of your service. If you have a fire blanket/fire extinguisher where is it located? Do you practice fire drills? How often? etc.

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A

manjot
Participator
Participator

Re: CHCCN511B - Fire equipment, location and training

Post by manjot » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:44 am

thanx L.A I'll try to answer myself or l'll ask my co-ordinator team. thanx again :thumbup: