CHCCN511A - Due Diligence For Employers & Employees

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Joanne67

CHCCN511A - Due Diligence For Employers & Employees

Post by Joanne67 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:01 pm

[CHCCN511A establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment for children

Hi everyone, I have just enrolled in my diploma through tafe and just started my first module a little overwhelming. I am completely stuck on this on any help would be much appreciated. How would you explain the meaning of the following terms to a new employee? Give a practical example of it's meaning in relation to daily workplace practice. Due diligence (employers and employees) 50 words
Last edited by Lorina on Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Re: CHCCN511A - Due Diligence For Employers & Employees

Post by fchaudari76 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:57 pm

What do you understand if someone says Due diligence to you? and link it to working in a room full of children

If u try to answer it and post your answer we can see what you have understood from the question and then help you out

kessie

Post by kessie » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:31 pm

Due diligence is the opposite to negligence. So to excersice due diligence is if you see a risk to a child eg a nail sticking out of the floor, instead of ignoring it or getting to it later on (which would be negligent),you access the risk and in this case remove it or cordon off the area. If you google this term you will find a more thorough answer but this is a simple emplaination - that you can get an idea from.
Good luck!

Joanne67

Post by Joanne67 » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:40 pm

Thank you fete, and kessie I am working on it now