CHC50113 - Rights, Responsibilities & Principles Of Educators

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Nata

CHC50113 - Rights, Responsibilities & Principles Of Educators

Post by Nata » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:10 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Module 1, diploma CHC50113 legislation and policy
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
-describe three rights that educators have working within early childhood education and care service

- describe three responsibilities educators have working within early childhood education and care service(one being duty of care)

- describe one of the principles (components if duty of care and the strategies you would embed in your practise as an educator to ensure children remained safe while under your care?)

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
For the question asking about responsibility educators have, I looked up "room leader position description" and all I can think to put in this question would be the duties/ responsibilities section which consists of "duty of care, room management, children's developmental programs, supervision and so on. Am I at least on the write track with this question or am I searching in the wrong place?

Description and Message:
I have searched answers for this topic writing various things into the search tool bar eg" early childhood educator's rights and responsibilities" with no success. I guess I was looking for some kind of list of rights educators have and responsibilities educators have. I am very very confused by this question.
I noticed someone else asking about this question and so I tried to look up on the reply they were given and now I'm even more confused as its making no sence.
Last edited by Lorina on Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: CHC50113 - Rights, Responsibilities & Principles Of Educators

Post by Lorina » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:15 am

So basically you need to find as an educator what your rights, responsibilities and principles are. For example: for rights it could be you have a right to safe work environment or you have the right to fair wages. For responsibilities, duty of care to the children, keep children safe from harm etc.

See if you can find further information from the following link:

Rights and Responsibilities Of Educators

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A

Nata

Re: CHC50113 - Rights, Responsibilities & Principles Of Educators

Post by Nata » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:53 am

Thank you for your help. This had helped me.