Assignment Help

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
fiverobs

Assignment Help

Post by fiverobs » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:07 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCIC501A-Manage children's servies workplace practice to address regulations and quality assurance
Your Assignment Type: Other
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
Hi I'm hoping for some help on this unit please. I'm a little stuck on the Task 3: Review of practices. (which is part of the Ensuring quality in the workplace Evidence Portfolio Instructions.) The task ask to access Division 4.5 Relationships with children in the education and care services national regulations to complete the task. The task is to review the regulations and develop a survey or questionnaire for staff to review if their current relationships with children meet the requirements set by the regulations. My issue is we know how large the Regs is. I am stumped to find this Division 4.5 Relationships with children. Then once found any suggestions on how to set a questionnaire.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I have gone through the regs but can not find a division called 4.5 Relationships with children.

Description and Message:

Lorina

Re: Assignment Help

Post by Lorina » Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:13 pm

In the NQS it falls under Quality Area 5: Relationships With Children. Check out the following link for more help:

http://www.acecqa.gov.au/Relationships-with-children

:geek: ,
L.A