Assessment Task 6 SP002- Self Evaluation Reports

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
talyalala
Participator
Participator

Assessment Task 6 SP002- Self Evaluation Reports

Post by talyalala » Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:33 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCIC501B Manage children’s services workplace practice to address regulations and quality assurance.
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
1. Research what information a self-study report for a childcare centre would contain, and give at least 10 examples of what information would be needed.

2. Write an example of a self- evaluation report that a children’s services centre may produce, making sure that it is reviewed against the NQS and regulations.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I have complete everything except these questions. i got really mixed up . can you please support me by giving hints not the actual answer

thank you so much

Description and Message:

talyalala
Participator
Participator

Re: Assessment Task 6 SP002- Self Evaluation Reports

Post by talyalala » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:12 am

Thank you the source was really helpful...

are you able to help me with the second question?
2. Write an example of a self- evaluation report that a children’s services centre may produce, making sure that it is reviewed against the NQS and regulations.

I'm really struggling with this one

thank you