assessment help:

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
ashley
Participator
Participator

assessment help:

Post by ashley » Sat May 11, 2013 1:36 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: assessment 1 module: implement and promote inclusive policies and practices in children's services CHCIC511A
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
the question is:
Describe and if possible source, three forms or pieces of contemporary literature that you have (or could) use when discussing inclusive policies and practices.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
i just dont understand what is contemporary literature, is it like childrens books, information packets. or am i off the mark completley.

Description and Message:

debzo
Participator
Participator

Re: assessment help:

Post by debzo » Sun May 12, 2013 8:43 pm

Hi Ash
This question wasn't in the module I did for this assignment but I think you are on the right track. If I was answering this question I would find three children's books or poems that have the theme of inclusiveness, whether it is racial, gender or additional needs etc.

Good luck

ashley
Participator
Participator

Re: assessment help:

Post by ashley » Mon May 13, 2013 7:58 pm

thanks so much i really apreciate it :thumbup: