RISK ASSESSMENT MATRIX

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
kj_ar_Mummy

RISK ASSESSMENT MATRIX

Post by kj_ar_Mummy » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:54 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: 21868/1W workplace assessment task WP007: reduce or eliminate hazard
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
hey everyone iam currently stuck on the Risk Assessment Matrix table. the question is identify one hazard associated with packing away equipment in the outdoor storage shed. I get all of that and the hazards ect iam just stuck on how to actually fill out the table! I will up load the table if some one could please tell me what spaces I put my information in that would be soo good iam confused with where to lay it all out! and no one from my course are getting back to me which is really frustrating

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
i have all of it written out so i know what hazard iam doing and i know the risks of it hurting /killing some oone so that's all done i just need help on where to put the information in.

Description and Message:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lorina

Re: RISK ASSESSMENT MATRIX

Post by Lorina » Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:36 am

I think the best thing for you to do is probably google "risk management matrix" and see if you can find one similar to yours...

See if any of the following helps: http://www.education.vic.gov.au/school/ ... /risk.aspx

:geek:,
L.A