menus

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
jamandas

menus

Post by jamandas » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:20 pm

hi all i am new here, and have just started doing my assignment, and i am in need of some help with this question. i dont work in a childcare centre or kindy yet but maybe others could give me some ideas on this topic.

Menu: Plan a menu for one week for the 3- 5 year old section.
This menu is planned for a group of children in long day care or home based care with nutritional dietary and cultural requirements identified.
Do not have repeats of the same suggested foods.

The menu will consist of breakfast, morning snack, lunch, afternoon snack and late snack including drinks. Include a minimum of 2 identified cultural foods and 2 special dietary requirements.

thanx for your time :) :kiss:

LindyT
Coach
Coach

Re: menus

Post by LindyT » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:22 pm

Hi jamandas

welcome to Aussie Child Care Network,.

I would like to help you but you do need to become familiar with our guidelines for posting topics.
http://www.aussiechildcarenetwork.com/c ... t1146.html

Please post the module number and your understanding of the question.

What do you think you might need to look at as far as child nutrition is required (All children whether in care of not will have similar nutritional requirements.