help please!

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
nawnaw
Participator
Participator

help please!

Post by nawnaw » Tue May 09, 2017 6:14 pm

Really stuck on this part of my assessment, any help would definitely be greatly appreciated. I've tried looking on the websites but literally cannot find what I'm supposed to be looking for :/

Part B:
For this task you will need to refer to the Guide to the National Quality Standard, (acecqa.gov.au website from Pg. 84 onwards) or the original source, Education and Care Services National Regulations (Part 4.4, Division 1 to 10) and offer appropriate responses to all the questions below.

2a) How is the effective operation of the team and team communication defined in QA4.1?

2b) What is the purpose and aim of QA 4.2?

2c) How does Part 4.4 on Staff Arrangement as stipulated in the Education and Care Services National Regulations contribute to the provision of quality education and care?

2d) What is the aim of QA 4.2.1 Professional standards guide practice, interactions and relationships?

nawnaw
Participator
Participator

Re: help please!

Post by nawnaw » Wed May 10, 2017 5:36 pm

is anyone able to help me please, i'm super desperate! :/