Help I am stuck

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
RutaB

Help I am stuck

Post by RutaB » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:07 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCCS400B Legal and Ethical
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
compare the Child Care Regulations for your state ( NSW )and the National Quality Framework.. Describe what you have found to be the key difference in focus between Regulations and the Framework.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
Tried to figure out the answer but failed.did not even get one when i searched on google

Description and Message:
Hi everyone!

I am really stuck on one question that is

Q: compare the Child Care Regulations for your state ( NSW )and the National Quality Framework.. Describe what you have found to be the key difference in focus between Regulations and the Framework.

Hope some one can help me. This is the only question I am stuck with when this is solved I will be able to send my assessment.

Thanks

LindyT
Coach
Coach

Re: Help I am stuck

Post by LindyT » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:58 pm

Hi RutaB

This might get you started http://www.deewr.gov.au/earlychildhood/ ... e.aspx#nqf

RutaB

Re: Help I am stuck

Post by RutaB » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:15 pm

Hello LindyT

surely i will go through it..thanks for helping.