Develop cultural competence

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Chloesbear

Develop cultural competence

Post by Chloesbear » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:07 pm

Hello :),
I am stuck on a couple of questions and would really love if you could help point me in the right direction.

Questions:
1. How would you plan and implement supportive environments and experiences that encourage children to respect all cultures, celebrate cultural differences?

2. Which communication technique would you use when liaising between differing culture contexts and situations?

3. Develop a short survey for families and staff memebers to complete to find out their opinions on the services relationships with children, adults, the curriculum, experience and resources provided in relation to inclusive practices.

With the survey I’m not sure what kind of questions I should be asking the families and staff

Would really appreciate the help so very much, thank you

~Chloe