CHCRF301E Work effectively with families to care for the child

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
lomzky

CHCRF301E Work effectively with families to care for the child

Post by lomzky » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Hi I have answered part of this task however Im not sure if I am in the right track, plus I do not have experience with 9 months old. I have started my answer with the 15 months old. I have included photos on mu answer however it didnt show in here. Hope you could help me with this. thank you very much.

Develop a visual handout for parents (parents english both verbal and comprehension is limited) about the routine (feeding, sleeping,toileting) that will generally be followed by carers in the nursery for the three group of children under 2 years.

9 months old
15 months old
22 months old

Routine for 15 months old
Feeding (food are subject to the dietary requirement of a child)
We encourage children to wash their hand before and after eating.

Breakfast
You can bring breakfast of your child if you didn’t feed her at home or you can choose from the food provided by the centre.

Morning Tea
Morning tea is serves at 10:00. The children will be provided with drink and snack (nutritious food) e.g fresh fruit platter/English muffins/Yoghurt with berry caulis and muesli and milk .
Lunch
Lunch is serves at 11:30. (nutritious food) e.g Wholemeal and Multi grain sandwiches/Chicken and vegetable curry with rice/ Spaghetti Bolognaise and milk .
Afternoon Tea
Afternoon Tea is serves at 2:30. Afternoon Tea (Nutritious food) e.g. Pear and Oatmeal cake/ Banana & honey Piklets/Apple tea cake.
Late snack

Sleeping
The children sleep time is 12:00 however if the child hasn’t have enough sleep at home and observed tired and sleepy this has to be attended.

Toileting
09:00
11:00
02:00
03:30