CHCRF301E - Occasions When You Directed A Parent Or Family Member To An Appropriate Person

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Ticaausie

CHCRF301E - Occasions When You Directed A Parent Or Family Member To An Appropriate Person

Post by Ticaausie » Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:16 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCRF301E
Your Assignment Type: Case Scenario
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
Describe two occasions when you directed a parent or family member to an appropriate person, agency or organisation, because you felt you were not capable, qualified or authorised to deal with the matter. The appropriate person may have been a staff member at the centre or an outside source of information. (100 words per example).

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I would love to have an answer, but I'm still doing my practical work and I have not been exposed to this situation, can I still get help?

Description and Message:
Last edited by Lorina on Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: CHCRF301E - Occasions When You Directed A Parent Or Family Member To An Appropriate Person

Post by Lorina » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:16 pm

It could something like... a parent coming to ask you about an incident that occurred that the child informed the parent about. You could direct the parent to the room leader or a parents asking about payment of fees, you could tell them to go and speak to the director about it.

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A

Ticaausie

Re: CHCRF301E - Occasions When You Directed A Parent Or Family Member To An Appropriate Person

Post by Ticaausie » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:40 pm

Hi Lorina, Thank you very much for your reply, I appreciate it and very successful :)