CHCRF301E - Identify & Describe Standards, Procedures For Orientation

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Jodylee_xx

CHCRF301E - Identify & Describe Standards, Procedures For Orientation

Post by Jodylee_xx » Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:29 am

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCRF301E Work effectively with families
Your Assignment Type: Case Scenario
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
I am having trouble answering question 2 in this unit, I'm unsure of what information I should be providing.

Task 2 - Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory

Part A
Scenario settling Emily into care

2. Identify and describe the organisational standards, policies or procedures which relate to the orientation process for new children and families

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
This is what I have so far:
Question: Identify and describe the organisational standards, policies or procedures which relate to the orientation processes for new children and families (e.g. regulations, national framework outcomes, quality assurance)

National Quality Framework
Quality Area 1: Educational Program and practice
the educational program and practice is stimulating, engaging and enhances children’s learning and development. In school age care services the program nurtures the development of life skills and complements children’s experiences, opportunities and relationships at school, at home and in the community.

Quality Area 6: Collaborative partnerships with families and communities
Collaborative relationships with families are fundamental to achieve quality outcomes for children. Community partnerships that focus on active communication, consultation and collaboration also contribute to children’s learning and wellbeing.

Quality Area 7: Leadership and service management
Effective leadership contributes to sustained quality relationships and environments that facilitate children’s learning and development. Well documented policies and practices that are developed and regularly evaluated in partnership with educators, coordinators, staff and families contribute to the ethical management of the service. There is a focus on continuous improvement.

Description and Message:
Last edited by Lorina on Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: CHCRF301E - Identify & Describe Standards, Procedures For Orientation

Post by Lorina » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:35 pm

Yes, you have the right outcomes. You will just need to find out about the policies, procedures and regulations which refer to the orientation. See if this helps:

CHCRF301E - Enrolement and Orientation Process

You could also check the orientation policy in the policy and procedure manual at work. The requirements you need for your questions should be in the policy itself...

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A

Jodylee_xx

Re: CHCRF301E - Identify & Describe Standards, Procedures For Orientation

Post by Jodylee_xx » Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:08 am

Thankyou so much , I got full marks for this part of the assessment :)