CHCPR303D - Creative & Challenging Experiences 0-12 years

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
childcareworker1989

CHCPR303D - Creative & Challenging Experiences 0-12 years

Post by childcareworker1989 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:29 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCPR303D Develop understanding of children's interests and developmental needs & CHCPR301B Provide experiences to support children's play and learning
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Advanced Knowledge

Your Question?
Hi,

I am one unit away from finishing my Cert. III unfortunately i am stuck on one question and it is due next week.

How will you vary creative and challenging experiences for each age/stage of children from 0-12?

Please help, any suggestions and answers will be greatly appreciated.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
my interpretation of this question is that it is asking me to provide creative and challenging activities/experiences for children from 0-12 years? i am not sure what this question is exactly asking me to do.

Description and Message:
Last edited by Lorina on Fri May 17, 2013 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

poooja_mehul

Re: CHCPR303D Develop understanding of children's interests and developmental needs & CHCPR301B Provide experiences to support children's play and learning

Post by poooja_mehul » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:22 pm

I think that according to the age group it would be something like this:
1-2 years: Holding, nurturing, developing trust, security and motor skills
2-4 years: encourage initiative and independence, motor skills
4-6 years: encourage imagination, active play, plan play, and develop cooperation with peers.
6-12 years: like to follow rules, progression from free play to structured play and team work.

poooja_mehul

Re: CHCPR303D Develop understanding of children's interests and developmental needs & CHCPR301B Provide experiences to support children's play and learning

Post by poooja_mehul » Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:33 pm

Can anyone help me in the same assignment I have different questions:
1)What factors may impact on your ability to provide experiences that would support the development of children?
2)To whom should guidelines for the child care center be communicated to?
My understanding for this questions is :
1)factor that could effect are:
- Daily routines
- Communication
-safety and Hygiene
-Security
- Trust
2)The guidelines can be discussed with the parents, Other staff members, manger, supervisor .
can anyone tell me whether I am on right track or not.

childcareworker1989

Post by childcareworker1989 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:54 pm

hi, thank you for your response!

In regards to your questions, i would of answered the same. I believe you have the right answers :)