CHCPR301C - Materials Flexibility Meeting Child's Prefrences

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
ramz83

CHCPR301C - Materials Flexibility Meeting Child's Prefrences

Post by ramz83 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:36 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCPR301C SECTION 2: ACTIVELY GUIDE AND ENCOURAGE CHILDREN TO UNDERTAKE A VARIETY OF DEVELOPMENTALLY APPROPRIATE ACTIVITIES
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
Select two materials/ resources and explain how they can be used flexibly to meet children’s individual preferences

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I'm confused with this one have been stuck for the last hour going through my notes and just can't seem to get an answer HELP PLZ :(

Description and Message:
:sweating:
Last edited by Lorina on Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: Cert 4 in children services

Post by Lorina » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:55 am

One example I can think of at the top of my head is Felt Stories. A child can use this to tell a story, create a picture or play with a friend.

You just need to think of an item/object that a child can use in different ways.

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A

ramz83

Re: CHCPR301C - Materials Flexibility Meeting Child's Prefrences

Post by ramz83 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:03 pm

thank you :)