CHCFC301A - Creative Development Games & Activities for Infants

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Jeska

CHCFC301A - Creative Development Games & Activities for Infants

Post by Jeska » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:19 pm

Hey All :)

I need help finding an activity that supports the creative development of an infant 6 weeks to 12 months.
I have looked on a lot of sights and i can't find a suitable activity

Any help would be appreciated thanks

Lorina

Re: CHCFC301A - Creative Development Games & Activities for Infants

Post by Lorina » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:56 pm

Hi Jeska,

We do have a list of "Children Activities and Games" which can be found in the Resources page. I had a quick check and we do have a couple of creativity games available... I will try and provide you with some more creativity games to support infants. I should be able to get these games updated for you by Monday... I hope... is that alright??

If you're in a hurry go through the list of games that we have available and modify it to suit creative development for infants.. just an idea..

:geek:,
L.A

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Hi Jeska,

I have put together some creative development games and activities for you to help you get started. We have updated this on our site now. So check it out....

Also I have added new Manipulation Games for kids too... just in case if someone is after that as well..

So, click here to view the creativity games.

Also, please share if you've got some creativity games that you would like to share and have it listed under our games page...

Cheers :geek:,
L.A

Jeska

Post by Jeska » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Thanks so much :)

you have helped heaps