CHCFAM503B - Principles of Empowerment & Scenario: Molly

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
kele23

CHCFAM503B - Principles of Empowerment & Scenario: Molly

Post by kele23 » Thu May 30, 2013 4:17 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCFAM503B work with a child focused approach
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
question: 'what are principles of empowerment, and how would you apply these principles to work with children experiencing parental separation?'

second question: is a scenario of 'some problems that Molly would face on her placement?'

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
i dont have an answer at all... i have searched everything online and looked in my 'the big picture' and 'birth to big school' books and cant find anything even mentioning the words.. not sure if maybe im reading it wrong but i really have no idea on this one : / HELP!

problems molly might face: remembering her boundaries, always using appropriate language? something along those lines?

Description and Message:
Last edited by Lorina on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: Stuck on 2 questions before i can submit!

Post by Lorina » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:18 am

I found some information on empowerment... hopefully you can use this for your first question.

http://www.educate.ece.govt.nz/learning ... t.aspx?p=2

For your second question, I don't know the scenario you are referring to. You will need to provide more information.

:geek:,
L.A