CHCECE007 - Experience To Implement Practice & Routine

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Mlj1987

CHCECE007 - Experience To Implement Practice & Routine

Post by Mlj1987 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:23 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCECE007 Develop positive and respectful relationships with children
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
Support implementation of practices and routines that honour children, their families and the community context.
Describe the situation or experience, what have you learnt.

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I have NO IDEA how to even attempt this question. I can't even think of any routines or practices that honour children or their families - so stuck please help! Search engine doesn't help and this is the last question.

Description and Message:
Any help will be appreciated. Thankyou!!
Last edited by Lorina on Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: CHCECE007 - Experience To Implement Practice & Routine

Post by Lorina » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:39 am

How about following a baby's routine from home which includes bottle feeding 3 times a day and sleeping a couple if times during care. Usually in the babies room each child has their own routine which is closely followed to the one at home...

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A

Mlj1987

Re: CHCECE007 - Experience To Implement Practice & Routine

Post by Mlj1987 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:48 pm

Thankyou so much L.A - I understand the question a lot more now. Very much appreciated!