CHCCN305 - Scenario: Jake and Andrew

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Kaz
Contributor
Contributor

CHCCN305 - Scenario: Jake and Andrew

Post by Kaz » Wed May 01, 2013 10:33 am

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Care, Nutrition and Safety: 302 and 305
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
How will you use routines of physical care (nappy change, feeding) as opportunities to positively interact with Jake and Andrew?

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
feeding I'd be able to promote good eating habbits. But other than this I am drawering a blank :/ I seem to draw empty on all teh easier questions :/

Description and Message:
Last edited by Lorina on Thu May 09, 2013 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: Provide care for babies!!!

Post by Lorina » Fri May 03, 2013 7:19 pm

Sorry not too sure on the scenario of Jake and Andrew... You can positively interact with children during physical care routines by:

- providing words of encouragement (great job washing your hands etc).
- singing songs/rhymes during nappy changing
- allowing them to feed themselves during meal times
- giving high 5's, clapping hands, smiling (showing positive non verbal communication)

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A

Kaz
Contributor
Contributor

Re: CHCCN305 - Scenario: Jake and Andrew

Post by Kaz » Sun May 05, 2013 6:35 am

yeah sorry forgot we were all different in a way :/ It gets confusing when I read the ''same" topic or subject from someone in another stage and these is worded different. why can't we all be in line aarrrggghhh lol

Thanks L.A. they were things I had thought of but wasn't sure how right they were or if anyone else was having those thoughts.