CHCCN301C - Providing Hats To Children

Forum for students doing their Certificate 3 in Childcare Studies.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
rensimpson76

CHCCN301C - Providing Hats To Children

Post by rensimpson76 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:55 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: Sun safety
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
Activity 3:10
A service policy states that all children must wear a service hat with the service logo that can be purchased on enrolment. Is this realistic and practical? Why/Why not?

A service policy states that all children will be encouraged to wear a service hat with the service logo that will be provided free of charge on enrolment. Is this realistic and practical? Why/Why not?

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I wrote yes , because it is protects all children from the sun. It's also policy to protect all children from the sun and to encourage sun safety.

Description and Message:
I wrote the same for both questions. Not sure if I have answered this correctly.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Last edited by Lorina on Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

Lorina

Re: CHCCN301c health and safety

Post by Lorina » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:12 pm

Yes, I agree with what you have written. You could also add another point for it being practical is that all children will have the same hat (broad brim rather than cap type) and will not get it confused with someone elses and at the end of the week the service can wash all hats for children.

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
L.A